Employment Lawyers in San Diego
Since 1980 Ryan & Associates has been providing bad faith insurance litigation in San Diego. When claims are wrongfully denied, we know how to fight back on your behalf.
Protecting The Rights Of Employees
In a tight job market, you might find yourself asked to work longer hours for less pay, or to make other sacrifices — especially if your employer is having a hard time staying afloat. The state and federal employment laws that protect you from discrimination, harassment or retaliation remain in full effect, however, and there's no need to compromise your workplace rights for the sake of keeping your job.
At the Law Offices of Greg J. Ryan, we're committed to finding the most effective ways to protect employees' rights at work. Contact us in San Diego to learn about your options for resolving a job-related problem with discrimination, sexual harassment or wrongful termination. We'll take time to determine the facts of your situation, your legal rights, your practical options and your long-range goals. Whether your best alternative is a civil lawsuit, a negotiated severance or a reassignment or reinstatement with your present employer, our experience and understanding of your legal rights and your strategic alternatives may help you reach a favorable outcome.
Our employment law practice focuses on the needs of employees who encounter any of the following problems in the workplace:
- Discrimination on the basis of age, race, sex, national origin, disability or any other protected classification
- Sexual harassment
- Employer retaliation for complaining about discrimination or harassment
- Employer retaliation for filing a workers' compensation claim or taking family leave
- Professional or executive rights under negotiated employment contracts
- Negotiation or enforcement of restrictive covenants concerning noncompetition or confidentiality
- Wrongful termination
We also represent equity members of partnerships or closely held corporations whose departure from the business raises employment law issues. If you had a daily involvement in the business, we can help make sure that your buyout package reflects your rights as an employee as well as those as an owner.
About Greg J Ryan
Greg Ryan is an AV-preeminent rated* trial attorney under Martindale- Hubbell's peer review system. His well-founded reputation for success in the courtroom often helps him settle cases on favorable terms during the early stages of disputes.
Protect Your Rights. Contact Our Firm to Get Help.
We're here to help if you aren't getting the rights you deserve at your place of work. For the advice of a lawyer who can guide you toward a favorable resolution of employment issues, contact the Law Offices of Greg J. Ryan in San Diego.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.